Blockland Content Creators [Discord]

Author Topic: Blockland Content Creators [Discord]  (Read 8493 times)

you responded to all of my messages with memes and false statements like you have bad memory lol

might want to re-read my post there, champ

you responded to all of my messages with memes and false statements like you have bad memory lol
if you always dismiss the core part of each message cause it says something you dont like/find relevant, you’ll never convince anyone that you should be unbanned and that the moderators were in the wrong

honestly the only reason im arguing here is cause i want justice to be done. originally i thought it would mean making your ban non permanent/unbanning you, but now its appearing more and more that you cant control yourself if you were unbanned and would just do the same stuff you were doing prior to the ban
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 08:43:50 PM by Conan »

why would i want to be unbanned at this point because you have already shown you will lie about stuff like me having multiple warnings when i have only 2

oh wait i might have been slightly MEAN to someone on the server or posting some MEMES before!!!!!!! im so sorry for wasting your time

i didnt think you were this dense, stubborn, or argumentative before, honestly. ive apologized for jumping to conclusions and being wrong and even offered to defend you/overturn the ban, and still you’re here calling me out on being an starfish and liar who deserves no apologies. i even went through your post history on bcc just to give you the benefit of the doubt and confirm if you were really being a problem user or not

why would i want to be unbanned at this point because you have already shown you will lie about stuff like me having multiple warnings when i have only 2
yes because when anyone mistakenly says something wrong they're lying about it....
oh wait i might have been slightly MEAN to someone on the server or posting some MEMES before!!!!!!! im so sorry for wasting your time
sorry but your behavior isn't tolerated everywhere you go

only reason im acting like this is to prove a point and i barely did anything in the discord

only reason im acting like this is to prove a point and i barely did anything in the discord
well tbh i think the only point you're proving here is that you shouldn't have been in there to begin with

go back to abusing jasper

the only point you're proving is that you're an idiot and should be perma'd

Why was unova even in the BCC discord anyways? Since when does he make content

what the forget does private adult manor? are you actually scared of me talking about this like you think you actually did something wrong?
is it really that unreasonable to not want petty drama surrounding your server and scaring off people that could contribute to the community

And in trying to prove your point, you're only cementing your current position.
You know, you can learn more from your mistakes, and become a more welcomed person if you own up to them.
But I'm sure everyone here knows, you want nothing more than to get your own word out. Because personal development doesn't hold as much value to you as your opinion does.
Have fun in your own little personal loop you've made for yourself. I'll see you on the next lap.

petition to make unova ban on sight reply to this post with I