Blockland Forums > General Discussion

Ghetto Fort Wars - The Everyman's City RP (OFFLINE)

(1/5) > >>

Tactical Nuke:

HEY YOU
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A CITY RP FOR KILLING PEOPLE
ARE YOU TIRED OF THE AMOUNT OF BORING FLAT FORT WARS SERVERS WITHOUT A PROPER MAP
DO YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY A SERVER THAT ISN'T REALLY GOD DAMN COMPLICATED

well you're in luck

WHAT IS THIS?

have you played a fort wars server
have you played a city rp

then you've played this server

to grossly oversimplify ghetto fort wars is a fort wars server but it's in a city as opposed to a giant battlefield or whatever
players build their forts to resemble actual city buildings and engage in gang combat a la hotline miami
the server also doubles as a roleplaying server and a house/city building server, though those are not the primary focus

build a big loving beautiful mansion with a bronze statue out front
make a gang of drive-by shooters who all wear toby masks
be that old curmudgeon on his porch with a double-barrelled shotgun staring down youngsters
the server has a lot of different add-ons and because of that it's very versatile and there's a lot to do beyond just regular running and gunning

HOW DO I PLAY?

after reading the rules simply spawn into the map and choose a lot to build your fort on (this would be based on what you plan for your fort to be) and an admin will come along and clear the lot for you
from then onwards you build your fort and go around killing whoever you want (or getting killed idk your skill level)

WHAT ARE SOME OF THE ADD-ONS YOU HAVE?

the weapon set used (in addition to several individual weapons) is hells&khain weaponry (without the extended packs or the dragon's feng)
there is also hatmod with a good amount of hats and instruments mod for the times that you're not shooting people
vehicles include filipe's vehicles, teneksi's vehicles, barnabas's vehicles and night_hawk's vehicles, along with some other individual cars
there are a ton of brick mods and the colorset used is truenos's colorset
if you want to know anything more about the add-ons used you can PM me on glass

WHEN WILL YOU BE UP?

whenever I feel like it
I don't have a dedicated server so it'll only be up for a limited amount of time every day
I will mention in this topic when I'm up

STAFF

Tactical Nuke (32377) - Host
Red Spy (46084) - Super Admin

(admin applications found below)

CREDITS
Red Spy - building the spawn room and some of the buildings
Kreon - inspiration

(each stud on this mini-map is a 48x48 brick)

Tactical Nuke:
ADMIN APPLICATION FORM

in order to complete this you need to read the rules in the game
click here

UPDATES

none yet

SCREENSHOTS

Adrenaline:

--- Quote from: Tactical Nuke on July 22, 2018, 04:24:06 AM ---DO YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY A SERVER THAT ISN'T REALLY GOD DAMN COMPLICATED

--- End quote ---
so not this one

Tactical Nuke:
server is up right now

Conan:
this is actually a pretty nice take on both fort wars. the lot claiming system just needs to be scripted. unfortunately there's no real incentive to raiding other people's bases (nor incentive to defend them) and utilizing a money system would basically make it a clone of Base Raiders

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version