Expert: UFOs frequently come close to hitting airliners

Author Topic: Expert: UFOs frequently come close to hitting airliners  (Read 883 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ruFixSu0wA

Got you MSM stigma users a MSM source.

if you want CNN, go shill for CNN elsewhere.

Britain's real-life 'Fox Mulder' says in recent years, governments have been taking UFOs more seriously and they need to become a national security issue. #Tucker

Those god damn aliens violating our airspace

Reminder, UFO's =/= Aliens.
UFO is an official term for "Unidentified Flying Objects".

Just because objects are unable to be identified, that doesn't mean they are from interstellar aliens.

the only person i know that unironically watches fox is my grandma and she ends up reading the newspaper upside down so

the only person i know that unironically watches Mainstream Media TV is my grandma and she ends up reading the newspaper on an iphone

if you dont know anybody watching mainstream media why are you so worked up about people watching mainstream media

Spew your CNN MSM filth elsewhere please. This is not a discussion about which MSM outlet you prefer to shill out for.

Commander we have a large contact and it's coming in fast. We're going to have a difficult time keeping up with this one

We got eyes on the bandit

Pshew pshew pshew boom

Target down!

Looks like the UFO landed in the boonies. We'll have to clean this up before any civilians can get hurt
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 11:36:13 AM by thegoodperry »

Reminder, UFO's =/= Aliens.
UFO is an official term for "Unidentified Flying Objects".

Just because objects are unable to be identified, that doesn't mean they are from interstellar aliens.
matthew did you break character what the forget

whoops i guess i flew too close