BL takes very long to start up and BL freezes when I switch programs

Author Topic: BL takes very long to start up and BL freezes when I switch programs  (Read 1646 times)

/title
I have reinstalled BL, removed all add-ons, cleared cache, i have done basically done everything that i could.
any solutions?

Run in windowed borderless mode.

Make sure to untick Fullscreen when playing in borderless mode otherwise it just uses normal fullscreen.

Make sure to untick Fullscreen when playing in borderless mode otherwise it just uses normal fullscreen.
Its unticked

Can you tell me how you created this problem so I can reproduce it?

whats ur addons in ur folder? maybe the long startup is caused by addon caching?

Did you get a new computer recently or changed computer parts? Or installed recent software? Sometimes that affects other software and games.

whats ur addons in ur folder? maybe the long startup is caused by addon caching?
as i said, i reinstalled BL multiple times, so i dont have any addons installed.

Can you tell me how you created this problem so I can reproduce it?
Did you get a new computer recently or changed computer parts? Or installed recent software? Sometimes that affects other software and games.
I dont know what is creating this problem, also i didn't get a new computer or changed parts, tho i did get a new corsair keyboard and mouse,
so i installed the iQUE software, and i think thats the culprit.

from my experience, corsair's software inexplicably forgets with a wide array of things. i removed it a while ago after frustration with this