Teen Titans GO To The Movies has a 96% on Rotten Tomatoes

Author Topic: Teen Titans GO To The Movies has a 96% on Rotten Tomatoes  (Read 1406 times)

Every good movie I've seen had bad reviews.

Ever bad movie I've seen has good reviews.
maybe you just have stuff taste in movies

maybe you just have stuff taste in movies

That doesn't explain why teen titans go got 96%

movie has a good concept and i dont plan on paying to see it but it seemed better than the show by a longshot

Since the show has a super low budget and the movie has a much higher one, maybe that bump in funding made it actually not suck

not gonna watch it tho
The animation is definitely amped up, the rest of the budget probably went into getting celebrities and other well known VA's

The writing and humor, based on previews and trailers, still seems to be 'The Titans try to make themselves known because no one takes them seriously', fart jokes, Starfire obsessed with cats, references to movies and other things from before their viewer's age demographic's time (assuming that demographic is mostly children), and relying on old and played out jokes (e.g. Slade mocking them for their fart jokes and pancakes)

Yeah I saw the trailer for it when I went to see Deadpool 2. Only thing I remembered was that there was a brap joke in the trailer and the movies name is a dumb pun.

nice. i don't think the humor in it is for me, but i'm glad for the people who worked on it. they've had a hard time being taken seriously
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 11:59:40 PM by otto-san »

teen titans GO kill the infidels for allah