icefreeze/.22rain/tip - where does it stop

Author Topic: icefreeze/.22rain/tip - where does it stop  (Read 3116 times)

hey soviet why not just ban him when he joins instead of letting him do this? like honestly why? just get a client mute and mute him.
this isn't hard to do at all, it's like you're letting him do this.

/support anyways he's a cuckold sometimes

maybe if you took the time to read instead of jumping to conclusions because you dislike me you would realise i perma banned him, the only reason it took me a min to ban him was because i didn't know who he was because his name was different, when i found out it was him i perma'd him as soon as i could

noedit: he posted this on soviets profile this morning

"I've talked to an amount of people, and they say that you're sensitive as well."

you mean your friends, right?

you do realise when i was talking about when i was 12 i wasn't talking about febuary, and yet again you're going with "he told me he had depression zomg!!!" yet you fail to provide proof of me messaging you saying that, you said i messaged you that even though we weren't friends on steam at the time..? i have no problem with people "insulting" me but i have a problem when an immature prick follows me to every loving server just to talk stuff about me. also yet again you say i was crying so hard i had to go offline? you do realise you were the one to go offline in blg during the argument. last but not least him playing the victim card saying he joined my server and i got offended so i banned him, litteraly the first thing you said when you joined my server was how i said i had depression, jesus christ when will you grow a pair and move the forget on

i think he just lies about other people so he can feel better about himself

i think he just lies about other people so he can feel better about himself

smal richard comprehension

icefreeze is an icemonday

noedit: he posted this on soviets profile this morning

will he ever realize that its pointless and that it will be removed?

just some 11 year old trying to get their richard wet tbh

srry gamer, I don't dislike you but since there has been 2? other dramas about this from you, I'd assume you'd just either IP ban him from your server or just mute him

srry gamer, I don't dislike you but since there has been 2? other dramas about this from you, I'd assume you'd just either IP ban him from your server or just mute him

this is my first drama on him lol

/support to soviet narwhal this guy is annoying af

/support to soviet narwhal this guy is annoying af
me or ice gamer