Do you Disagree?

Yes
12 (33.3%)
No
5 (13.9%)
I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA!!!!
19 (52.8%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Free speech is Cancer | Political Correctness Thread  (Read 1723 times)

Free Speech is everything. If you disagree, I'll burn you and your plywood box you live in.

Guys what's the acc and how do I get in?

Free speech is NOT cancerous

FREE speech lets us voice our opinions and ideas freely with no limits. Yes, this includes hate speech (don't get mad at me for this, I do not agree with hate speech, I find it wrong, but I believe it is a part in our right to speech).  If our speech is limited, we would not be able to say certain opinions or ideas, which is very undemocratic and unconstitutional. Ideas expressed by the people could be ideas that benefit our nation and make it greater. If we can not say our opinions/ideas in politics while the government can, is truly unfair.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 09:38:44 AM by Sandor2 »

free speech is good because i get to scream at furries
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 09:36:17 AM by Soviet Narwhal »

free speech is good because i get to scream at furries

I agree!

some people in this thread lmfaooo

russia wins again because anime is banned in their country to technically furries cannot exist in their country

russia wins again because anime is banned in their country to technically furries cannot exist in their country

Wrong
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Rusfurence

Is using one's audience to bully a specific person or a group IRL or online protected by free speech?