Author Topic: Confess Stuff thread  (Read 6451 times)

kind of lame but i never eaten a burger or sandwich in my entire life

I'm secretly a gamer girl teehee
hmu :)))))

joking

I'm secretly a gamer girl teehee
will you be my medic gf

huh???? wha?????

i know what job i want to get but i am dumb

are you trying to tell me you've never eaten ANYTHING between two pieces of bread

I once sent a death threat to someone.

In my defense I was young and an even bigger piece of stuff than I am now.
Also that guy was a loving starfish. I still hate him after all these years. He basically made me into the depressed, anxious loser I was. I genuinely hope he will live a stuffty life.

Gotta look out with that edge too.

I didn't learn how to tie my shoes until I was almost 21 years old

are you trying to tell me you've never eaten ANYTHING between two pieces of bread
yes
i have never
eaten
anything
between
two
pieces
of
bread

yes
i have never
eaten
anything
between
two
pieces
of
bread
i refuse to believe this

I have nudie pics of my landlady that I sniped from her room while I lived with her. It's pretty compromising. I felt bad when I first took them at age 14 but she was a bitch so I feel somewhat better about jerking off to it for the last 5 years

She's not ugly or old or anything either she was like 20 something and cute so it's not bad at all

I like Alfred Alfer.

And of course that's a big bad since it's demented as all hell, almost completely NSFW, and there was a topic here on the BLF about the one 3-parter. Yeah I don't know how the hell I got into what I did so far this year besides Earth Wind & Fire and Abba.

i have a nonviolent felony

i played with stuffed animals until i was 11

i thought the halo 5 campaign wasnt really that bad until i watched the act mans 5 part series on it