Confess Stuff thread

Author Topic: Confess Stuff thread  (Read 6163 times)

suck my thumb sometimes

I've had no motivation to do anything since I got dumped 2 months ago. I'm really not doing very well at all.

I kinda sorta pulled one over on you guys maybe and I want to but I don't feel like I can come clean at this point unless I left or something
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 03:27:55 AM by Mardalf »

I kinda sorta pulled one over on you guys maybe and I want to but I don't feel like I can come clean at this point unless I left or something
what

weve got a loving rat

I've had no motivation to do anything since I got dumped 2 months ago. I'm really not doing very well at all.
dont live up to your name ok

MY SIDES
ur sides? do u not know how to ride a bike????

i feel like when i am not in a relationship i have only 1/2th of my potential, happiness and motivation, and i stop looking ahead of myself and only focus on what is happening in the moment

i forgot my own age for a full week thinking i was 21 instead of 20 (performance anxiety mixed with age anxiety)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 07:00:54 AM by hootaloo »

ur sides? do u not know how to ride a bike????

have you never laughed uncontrollably in your life?

i feel like when i am not in a relationship i have only 1/2th of my potential, happiness and motivation, and i stop looking ahead of myself and only focus on what is happening in the moment

i forgot my own age for a full week thinking i was 21 instead of 20 (performance anxiety mixed with age anxiety)
yet you have the audacity to say im autistic lol

i have skipped so many mandatory college classes because waking up at 6am and then doing an hour transit every loving day is physically impossible for me, i skipped more than 50% because most of my classes are overglorified youtube tutorials on how to do game art. the teachers are weird as forget and most alumni who couldnt land a job in the game industry. i do not know how im passing class

because college is a joke