Confess Stuff thread

Author Topic: Confess Stuff thread  (Read 6165 times)

i'm a mega hoarder and it's kinda a moderately severe problem now

nah
some colleges are. the one hoot is talking about sounds like a joke.

I don't go to college. I'm pretty happy rn just taking in the cash and no dependents to throw it out on

some colleges are. the one hoot is talking about sounds like a joke.

well I guess it depends

yet you have the audacity to say im autistic lol
because you are, here is the proof again

well I guess it depends
it has to do a lot with how for example i go to an art school following game-art curriculum with teachers who arent game-artists but try to teach you about game-art, but meanwhile on youtube there are hundreds and thousands of professional artists and game-artists who do tutorials and are landslides better than what i get at school. the salt in the wound is the required attendance with same times/longer times as highschool.

in my eyes, college in its entirety is for doctors, lawyers, scientists, forensics, and professions that actually require systematic certification and practice tools / equipment that cannot be obtained on a consumer level in any reasonable way

i want to work in the entertainment industry. as far as i can tell, the only reason id be paying for college is for guaranteed internships in all the right places, which if you're social enough and not a push over, you can get without college anyway. other than that, it seems like the degree doesn't mean stuff. what you can do is what makes the money, and in the age of the internet, you can learn to do literally anything and be good at it if you just work hard.  its not worth the money.

ive heard good things about trade schools and community colleges, but im not aware of these enough to have a meaningful opinion
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 11:50:38 AM by mod-man »

in my country you literally just need the degree, most preferably HBO. but because i was only good at art in highschool, i couldnt get into the HBO art school. i needed to be good in chemistry and physics and german speaking and complex mathematics to get to the HBO art school. so now im doing the MBO art school, the stuffty, mandatory attendance college, for 4 years (2 more now) in order to get to the HBO art school, which will cost 4 more years, and by the time has torn straight through my savings account and will ahve put me in debt. at least its not american debt.

but honestly, while all the companies ask your for your HBO art degree, im 99% sure that if you show a good portfolio, they will hire you without a degree, but they dont tell you that in highschool lmao

i'm a mega hoarder and it's kinda a moderately severe problem now
throw things away

I'm looking at a job that could net me 130k+ a year with no collage education

ATM I'm just making 14 hr but honestly with no dependants and no house/car payments it's pretty good

throw things away
well i'm in progress of doing that for my digital hoarding, as for my physical stuff i'll have to get to it some time soon...