Oriony (179428) - private investigating me and posting my location in general chat

Author Topic: Oriony (179428) - private investigating me and posting my location in general chat  (Read 4831 times)

/support
Oriony should kill himself

I don't understand how the forget Luke ruined Oriony's life. Me and Luke were just playing Build to Survive in his own server and Oriony joined (noting he's a admin), we had a fun competition and all of a sudden Oriony goes like "forget it" then wiped everyone's brick and left the server.

He's a loving badmin and nobody should admin him.

/Support

I dont know what i did to him, I dont know why he deleted everything on my server

oriony is just so epic
its even more epic that private investigating is illegal. woah who woulda thunk it

its even more epic that private investigating is illegal.

It's not AFAIK unless it's financial information or an SSN

It's not AFAIK unless it's financial information or an SSN
after googling this again and trying to find out whether this is true or not im not sure but i think im wrong

I've barred them on glass for a month.

Lol okay.

Make sure to give him no dessert before bed too.  :iceCream:

I've barred them on glass for a month.

This isn't the first time he's acted up:

Why is he not perm banned?

This isn't the first time this happened and this behavior shouldn't be tolerated.

also oriony tried to swat soviet narwhal once, so im not suprised it happened again. he was also bragging to me last night how he had found a site to ddos youtubers on the deep web.

also oriony tried to swat soviet narwhal once, so im not suprised it happened again. he was also bragging to me last night how he had found a site to ddos youtubers on the deep web.

ZOMGG im gonna hack pew die pie and steal hack his viewers onto my youtube channel!

ZOMGG im gonna hack pew die pie and steal hack his viewers onto my youtube channel!
bro dont do it soviet. This Oriony dude needs bl key removed