[news] facebook stocks plunge because of shadowbans

Author Topic: [news] facebook stocks plunge because of shadowbans  (Read 2395 times)

freedom of speech
>literally doesn't even understand the most fundamental laws of the land

Facebook is a private company. They can ban you if they want. Just use another social media site.

So why can't Annoying Orange block people ont witter?

because he is the loving president of the united states lmfao

we are a country of laws not men

if the president can't block people on twitter no one can

he is a laughing stock for blocking people

The president can not block people on twitter because he is stopping people from voicing their opinions to him directly. Twitter and every other media platform can ban your account for anything they see fit because it says so in their TOS and you give them the right to do so when you make an account.

It's silly that the president is barred from blocking people, but it does kind of hold up.

The president can not block people on twitter because he is stopping people from voicing their opinions to him directly. Twitter and every other media platform can ban your account for anything they see fit because it says so in their TOS and you give them the right to do so when you make an account.

It's silly that the president is barred from blocking people, but it does kind of hold up.
There's so many other ways of communicating to the president. i.e. petitions/etc

There's so many other ways of communicating to the president. i.e. petitions/etc
Yes, but the 1st amendment dictates that the government can not silence our opinions on any platform available. Which just happens to include the personal social media account of a government official.

I mean Annoying Orange could ask Twitter nicely to block those users and Twitter could make an independent decision on their own accord to carry it through, but Annoying Orange himself cannot do that

faceook
i hav never heard of faceook before where can i get it

gosh darn liberal sjw leftist communist media elite are finally getting what they deserved

So why can't Annoying Orange block people ont witter?
@realDonaldAnnoying Orange should be able to block people but @POTUS shouldn't be able to

i hav never heard of faceook before where can i get it

Google it.