Anyone still play

Author Topic: Anyone still play  (Read 1386 times)

Anyone still play Blockland? If anyone wants to play my steam is Lt.GrayPlaysGames

Yes but I only go on my own server.

nope. nobody plays blockland. not a single person on the blockland forums

top server at this time was passworded with 2 players. all unpassworded servers have 0 people

top server at this time was passworded with 2 players. all unpassworded servers have 0 people

This is blockland at 3am.

But that is TBM 24/7

While the number of players is modest in size, i've seen several of them still making incredible builds. Even something as simple as mini empires inspires alot of creativity despite the scale being smaller. This is the spirit of blockland, building. I gave up on the game a long time ago, but seeing these individuals still making it work...Might just be the thing that makes me give it another chance.

This is blockland at 3am.

But that is TBM 24/7
i know, i was just pointing it out since that was the first time i've ever see blockland literally (except for the passworded server) reach absolute zero in playercount

it's funny because it's almost like when it's bedtime for us, it's bedtime for our videogame as well   :cookieMonster:

My server is cool but i need more player because play it whit only 3-4 player is boring