Master Matthew part 384753

Author Topic: Master Matthew part 384753  (Read 11650 times)

lol matthew got kicked out of the acc

For anyone concerned, matthew got stupider after he got kicked out of the ACC apparently. Imagine being polarized by a lego forum
he like started unironically copying tony and somehow became worse

master matthew found out that if he makes a bunch of threads then he doesnt even need to bother with making discussions about himself without getting instantly shutdown

master matthew found out that if he makes a bunch of threads then he doesnt even need to bother with making discussions about himself without getting instantly shutdown
trying to make matthew look bad when you're looking pretty stupid bumping this thread

trying to make matthew look bad
what else am i supposed to do in this thread?
master mathew more like peepee xd

trying to make matthew look bad when you're looking pretty stupid bumping this thread
you have to be mm's whiteknight if you call out me posting that mm makes multiple threads per day and not all the loving spam in this thread

>implying that anyone has to try to make matthew look bad when he does it to himself
lol

its that time of year again

I don't understand this drama topic.

School is literally meant to conform kids.

Kids are not being taught skills that they excel at. They are being taught how to function in society and be like every other sheep. So these kids instead grow up confused wondering what they will do with their life because they were told that the skill they are good at is not good for society.

Are you dramaing mathew because he is telling the truth? I don't get it.