Author Topic: Important question: how do blind people drive  (Read 1430 times)

I've been wondering this my entire life like do they have really good hearing or something or is there a Braille traffic light they they can pull up on and read to see what the sign is

They drive using a complicated method of echo-location, I thought all people knew this

i don't drive like the sane blind person i am. how am i supposed to know how or why the other blind people drive

Didn't you know that the blind see better than normal? I'm going through my transition to blindness, and it is enlightening and empowering to have senses so far above a mere mortal's.

i don't drive like the sane blind person i am. how am i supposed to know how or why the other blind people drive
yeah you just bike instead

Didn't you know that the blind see better than normal? I'm going through my transition to blindness, and it is enlightening and empowering to have senses so far above a mere mortal's.
woke a f

listen to this man hes got glaucoma

they just got this big stick they wave in front of them

they locate fast food places by scent

the t in lgbt is transvisionary

ill never trust a blind brother to do nothin man one time a blind brother did a tattoo for me and i was like yo wtf you blind how tf you gonna ink me without messing up. this fool told me like 'bro you seen dare devil? I'm on that stuff brother.' i was like fr? whatever. and didn't think much of it but when the time came bro my naruto tat done look like a NOruto bruh made shippudden look like stuffpudding