petition to get matthew banned

Poll

poll

yes
20 (52.6%)
yes but blue
18 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: petition to get matthew banned  (Read 4697 times)

It has to hurt when your brain can't process past data to bring up a logical and fair conclusion for a possible future outcome.
aka you can't think about things properly and therefore must insult others to feel better, please get better with your insults ok thanks
dam u shure sho'd him :v

It has to hurt when your brain can't process past data to bring up a logical and fair conclusion for a possible future outcome.
wow you know big words you're so smart

aka you can't think about things properly and therefore must insult others to feel better, please get better with your insults ok thanks
It has to hurt when ur bubble bursts when ur out of kindergarten

it has to hurt to compensate for being stupid this much

this just proves how autistic the blf gets when they join the bandwagon.

i wonder how much of a quote chain this'll get?

i mean they're not the ones breaking out the thesaurus to tell people they suck ass
not sure if autistic is the word you should be using if you try that hard to put people down

i wonder how much of a quote chain this'll get?
if the thread was renamed "petition to get angry at master Matthew" would you stop sperging out and be quiet?

pie crust gets banned now everyone trying to make a petition.

if the thread was renamed "petition to get angry at master Matthew" would you stop sperging out and be quiet?
no, I stated an obvious fact and how it'd do nothing to benefit the goal and them grimlock gets angry at me, so I respond to him.
it's more or less the people here, not the thread

no, I stated an obvious fact and how it'd do nothing to benefit the goal and them grimlock gets angry at me, so I respond to him.
it's more or less the people here, not the thread
or it's maybe you nitpicking the grammar of the thread because you can't go one minute without trying to be the center of all negative attention.

Pie crust is BoS for being really creepy with his love life.

or it's maybe you nitpicking the grammar of the thread because you can't go one minute without trying to be the center of all negative attention.
are you honestly surprised at this point?

Matthew is severely autistic be nice to him friends

are you honestly surprised at this point?
so your entirely aware of your idiotic behavior but make a conscious choice to continue it? I'm not surprised that you act like this I'm just surprised you even have friends in the first place if you live by that manner

"dam the blf for chewing me out over me big brain posts"