funne steam reviews for blockland

Author Topic: funne steam reviews for blockland  (Read 2501 times)

Didn't setro try and send nudes to someone? Truly the original blockland boy, what a total loving embarrasment
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 01:03:08 PM by thegoodperry »

I seriously don't get why people complain about Badspot not adding anything to the game other than bug fixes.
What else do people want added?

Then we get the reviews that are bitchboys who got BOS from the forums constantly going on about how the community sucks and "oh bring back rtb and bedroom!!!!"

Didn't setro try and send nudes to someone? Truly the original blockland boy, what a total loving embarrasment
New bl updates was the only thing keeping him sane

I seriously don't get why people complain about Badspot not adding anything to the game other than bug fixes.
What else do people want added?
...bug fixes. there's many many bugs that have still yet to have been fixed.
and do you know how many add-ons you use constantly all the time in blockland? why aren't they just made default? I don't get why essential add-ons like the duplicator are STILL not default in the game

and do you know how many add-ons you use constantly all the time in blockland? why aren't they just made default? I don't get why essential add-ons like the duplicator are STILL not default in the game

not just big stuff like the duplicator, but even little things like the tab-shifting brick selector, or the ability to select your colorset when starting a server

i saw setros post like four hours after he made it. i wanted to comment on it and be like 'did you link blockland to your steam account just to make this review?' but he disabled comments

Why does badspot have to dedicate his whole life for this game just cause you want to?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 03:37:27 PM by c[_] »

Why does badspot have to dedicate his whole life for this game just cause you want to?
cuz he still tryna sell it

cuz he still tryna sell it
Does that mean he has to update it. Or is the game so broken?

edit: probs shouldn't start this once again :)

the argument for default add-ons is stupid because they're add-ons and can literally be downloaded at any time. there's no reason to inflate the games size with 200 more default add-ons that some people won't use

the argument for default add-ons is stupid because they're add-ons and can literally be downloaded at any time. there's no reason to inflate the games size with 200 more default add-ons that some people won't use
well he did say "essential" add-ons that would imply there wouldn't be 200+ of them lol
the point is there will be people who don't know about the add-on or where to get it when it could actually be pretty helpful. there's not a steam workshop for the game and u can't sort the add-ons in this forum by popularity or whatever so it'll be harder to realize some of these things exist
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 06:24:45 PM by gr8dayseth »

No one said anything about adding a ton of add-ons that people can just download themselves, a few useful add-ons would be fine, and they won't go un-used if they're something that makes the game easier and more convenient

I'd say only new duplicator counts as a real essential essential. Still I think that the time it takes to research and find an essential addon is too insignificant to warrant adding it as a default. Like xcom 2 totally worked with people and helped make long war 2 but they kept it separate because they're two independent entities and anyone who wants it can easily download it whenever. The encapsulation between base game and additional content seems too important to just say "let's add some community made things in" except for some rare cases I guess

I've made a few add-ons and my take on this whole addon update point is that it's incredibly unwarranted and is really the bottom of the barrel of things that should be updated. Bug fixes aren't easily accessible by players and are more pressing than essential addons
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 07:14:39 PM by thegoodperry »

I'd say only new duplicator counts as a real essential essential.
New dupe.
Fillcan.
Drop down search.
Addon presets.
Separate color set changer so you don’t need rtb/glass.

Probably several other things am forgetting. A few brick packs like BD’s, 1Random, Vertical Prints and Syl’s trees as well.

Justifying anything not being there because they can find it on their own is silly too. How do they know it exists. How do they know what to search for. Even for something like Presets which I knew exactly what I was looking for and knew it existed took me quite some time.