Poll

poll

yes
20 (52.6%)
yes but blue
18 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: petition to get matthew banned  (Read 4652 times)

Not an alt, can you please take a break from the forums, and in the meantime, seek help from a therapist about your inability to take online social interactions more seriously?

You can come back when you've improved so that you're not just being berated with insults and hate
yeah sure i'll take a break and see how much the forgetfests i've unintentionally caused play out
1-2 weeks sound good my man?

yeah sure i'll take a break and see how much the forgetfests i've unintentionally caused play out
no, forever

no, forever
be quiet for once peebs, you're not helping the situation nor are you resolving it, you're making it worse.

If you think that's enough time to take a breather and reassess how you behave on the internet, sure

If you think that's enough time to take a breather and reassess how you behave on the internet, sure
i'll just avoid the drama section actually, the other areas I'm fine in

i'll just avoid the drama section actually, the other areas I'm fine in
no just never come back please, i didn't learn that for atleast months before i finally understood, and even still, i might forget up. just leave forever.

be quiet for once peebs, you're not helping the situation nor are you resolving it, you're making it worse.
hes actually right