Harvest - Stolen name, stolen builds.

Author Topic: Harvest - Stolen name, stolen builds.  (Read 5414 times)

This is a huge deja vu shout-out throwback to the harvest bake sale

This drama should really be about Col. Burton and TableSalt in general

They think they're being witty and clever about trying to counter-troll Tony and make him upset, but they're really not accomplishing anything but making themselves look like petty fools with nothing better to do
this all goes back to my theory that tony really only gets very annoying when other people harass him

this all goes back to my theory that tony really only gets very annoying when other people harass him
A gimmick that just boils down to wanting to have a shouting match

At this point, it would be for the best to get rid of all three of them as Col. Burton and TableSalt have both shown to be petty idiots, and Tony is a volatile and spiteful problem user

The Blockland Forums don't need such bothersome people dragging down it's already dissipating community

The Blockland Forums don't need such bothersome people dragging down it's already dissipating community
its kinda ironic that you are saying this as a reply to grimlock

And the joke comes to a head.
Tony took the bait.

Harvest =/= The Sacred Order Of The Harvest
choke on that

I really hope Tony knows that a response like this is exactly the result Harvest was looking for and only makes him a bigger target.
Of course, thats not accounting for the politically charged garbage he spam-posts.

>when tony dramas the harvest

am I the only one who likes both burton and tony

>when tony dramas the harvest

They aren't The Harvest.

They are just Harvest.

The Exalted Caste of The Fruitage -  relinquish your comestibles

i dislike tony's clan, and think this one is far better. plus tony constantly spams the clan board with posts on his two separate clan topics...

am I the only one who likes both burton and tony
Of course a hecking problem user such as yourself would have no problems with them 😠

A gimmick that just boils down to wanting to have a shouting match

At this point, it would be for the best to get rid of all three of them as Col. Burton and TableSalt have both shown to be petty idiots, and Tony is a volatile and spiteful problem user

agree (unironically)