The Purge is actually loving beginning | The Slippery Slope of Censorship is Real

Author Topic: The Purge is actually loving beginning | The Slippery Slope of Censorship is Real  (Read 3988 times)

what if buzzfeed was alt right: the user
thanks trogtor i chuckled

he literally meant the movie, deus.
actually if you were paying attention to the context, you would see that i didn't mean the movie.
But if you wanted to use the movie as a base, that would be another way of looking at it.

Either way this is a purge.
*Humble Water Filter Merchant gets banned from youtube*
tony and matthew: CENSORSHIP!
*Humble Water Filter Merchant was spreading handicapped conspiracy theories*
PREMPTIVE: Too all those screaming "Free speech only applies in X" forget off, first it's about the ideal not the "law".
If you don't believe in free speech under certain circumstances, you don't believe in it at all.

It is blatent censorship when: A. under the ideal of Free Speech, Humble Water Filter Merchant could say that he thinks the 9/11 was done by Ted Cruz as the Zodiac Killer inside an invisible Mech Suit it's still allowed.
B. When MULTIPLE platforms start censoring him in a systematic fashion, it wasn't just Youtube.
It was
Youtube
FaceBook
LinkedIn
Tumblr, apparently,
and just recently twitter

-snip-
freedom of speech only prevents the government from censoring you you loving idiot. if you're spouting dumb stuff 24/7 on platforms companies own they have every right to prevent you from using their services

freedom of speech only prevents the government from censoring you you loving idiot. if you're spouting dumb stuff 24/7 on platforms companies own they have every right to prevent you from using their services
I guess matthew wants/wishes that platforms and companies were goverment too

not understanding what free speech is and means is an essential pillar of whining about it

bring back the anime avatar master matthew

I guess matthew wants/wishes that platforms and companies were goverment too
matthew suppots nationalization

Haha yeah I'm gonna ignore all the counterarguments because they're handicapped / from Political Party "X" and actually not add anything to the argument
It's not like there's been multiple threads on YouTube, censorship, etc. and there has been an abundance of proof that warrants people (mainly Humble Water Filter Merchant) receiving the ban hammer
Yet you still post in these topics and contribute nothing to the topic and write these blatantly dismissive posts rather than try and get people to understand your argument
Yet people like Mr.Noßody trying to make counter arguments while you dismiss them
It's easy to "deny the truth" when you put no actual proof or any sort of actual effort into your posts that help build your argument, and you ask yourself "why am I getting all this backlash?" But you dismiss the backlash because it's "the liberals" or "problem user x"
Maybe if you actually put some thought and effort into your posts, maybe you wouldn't have these loving problems
Or, you'll probably just continue to be ignorant and dismiss people instead of actually creating a decent argument.
This isn't censorship, it's business and these businesses need to make money, something you probably don't care to learn about
If you don't like it, don't act like a cunt and try to ruin the lives of the parents of the Gritty Grapnel victims
Freedom of speech or not, they can do this, not that it makes it right, but if they don't, it makes YouTube look bad if they don't remove them from the site
sorry i'm just loving tired of seeing these bait posts
lemme just signal boost this real quick ya dig