Which CRP server was the best?

Yorktown95 Mar 2012
Wink Jul 2012
Furdle Aug 2012
Jasa Feb 2013
Yorktown95 Jun 2013
Yorktown95 Apr 2014
CRP2 July 2019

Author Topic: CRP2 - Update Pg8  (Read 70209 times)

Would anybody be interested in playing a server running the "classic" version of the mod from 2013?
pls

I will not be playing this if it ever goes up again due to the host feeling the need to crash other city rpgs.

I dont understand why he does it, CRP is a very fun and well organized gamemode that is hard to compete with. There is really no need to do something like that.

If you ever host a City RPG, I suggest IP banning him.

I will not be playing this if it ever goes up again due to the host feeling the need to crash other city rpgs.

I dont understand why he does it, CRP is a very fun and well organized gamemode that is hard to compete with. There is really no need to do something like that.

If you ever host a City RPG, I suggest IP banning him.

damn that's quite an accusation
is there any context or evidence regarding this?

damn that's quite an accusation
is there any context or evidence regarding this?

I've seen him crash multiple City RPGs a while back with this certain strategy of abusing /dropmoney.
Many different players say they witnessed him talking about going to crash a iPhones City RPG on AoD, and another said they were on a server of his and he said he enjoyed crashing City RPGs.
He joins the server, a few minutes later it crashes the same way it would crash from this strategy.
When the host gets back on to fix the problem, it is confirmed that the server crashed from this strategy.

I understand that there is some room for this to be a coincidence, but not enough room for it to be a likely coincidence.

jasa doing god's work

I'm working on planning a new crafting/inventory system and was wondering how people felt about certain things. What if you had 10 inventory slots but cash, lumber, and ore each took up a slot in your inventory? If you wanted to deposit them into a safe, you could just hit Ctrl+W and type the amount you want to deposit. If you wanted to give money or resources to another player you could just press Ctrl+W while looking at them.
This would greatly speed up programming the backend on trading and crafting if everything was a similar data type.

Sounds like a great idea! 10 slots may be a bit much if you play in a smaller window, usually the UI gets cut off. 8 slots or less would be better I think, people usually dont carry resources at all anyway.

nobody here has any reason to believe any of this
iirc was confirmed at the time actually so i wouldnt be so skeptical. that said needs more info
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 05:31:12 PM by Conan »

Bump. Not ready to let this die just yet