What do you guys think about Homunclus?

Author Topic: What do you guys think about Homunclus?  (Read 3006 times)

apparently cus i didn't see any evidence of this being fake yet but no ur right nothing cool happens in this boring world so why should i think so lol
if you cant figure out that if this was actually real someone would have studied it and researched it years ago then im surprised u even know how to sign onto the forum

if you cant figure out that if this was actually real someone would have studied it and researched it years ago then im surprised u even know how to sign onto the forum
why are you always such a cunt

why are you always such a cunt
hey bro im just trying to prevent the spread of misinformation

hey bro im just trying to prevent the spread of misinformation
no, he's right. most of your posts consist of you just saying stuff like not funny and being an starfish.

no, he's right. most of your posts consist of you just saying stuff like not funny and being an starfish.
be honest vro have u ever laughed at anything ive said isnt funny

be honest vro have u ever laughed at anything ive said isnt funny
i have :/

u know what im very sorry for me offending anyone or making anyone feel bad and im going to stop saying not funny (i promise bro u can quote this) please stop trolling me now
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:32:05 PM by Adrenaline »

if this was actually real someone would have studied it and researched it years ago
eh i still don't rly see that as proof, i'd rather be proven wrong cus someone else tried it rather than just cus no one else seemed to bother to yet, after all we don't know everything there is to know. nonetheless real or not this was pretty interesting to watch though, and if it was faked i'm pretty curious how it was
then im surprised u even know how to sign onto the forum
can't we just have a discussion about something here without it turning into a pissing contest? i was just stating what i thought settle down

holy stuff Seth calm down don't loving swear stuff on this webzone

eh i still don't rly see that as proof, i'd rather be proven wrong cus someone else tried it rather than just cus no one else seemed to bother to yet, after all we don't know everything there is to know. nonetheless real or not this was pretty interesting to watch though, and if it was faked i'm pretty curious how it wascan't we just have a discussion about something here without it turning into a pissing contest? i was just stating what i thought settle down
https://youtu.be/U5EDORs8Jkk?t=3m35s watch the rest of the video from this point
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:35:51 PM by Adrenaline »

I am still in loving shock did seth just say piss? on this webpage?

holy stuff Seth calm down don't loving swear stuff on this webzone
I am still in loving shock did seth just say piss? on this webpage?
ah forget sry won't happen again
https://youtu.be/U5EDORs8Jkk?t=3m35s watch the rest of the video from this point
that was actually pretty neat to watch and he does make some pretty good points so i yield. may watch more of his stuff later lol
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:54:24 PM by gr8dayseth »

hahaha everybody in my school was obsessed with this video a few months back