Author Topic: my frog died  (Read 1852 times)

please revive my frog he has been with me for a eternity and he has always barked at my ceiling fan. I would turn on my ceiling fan just for my pet frog to bark at and now my frog is dead.

can someone please revive me pet frog?  :panda:

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 01:52:27 PM by Badspot »

I'm so sorry to hear this.

My best advice is to make a makeshift rocket to put the frog's corpse in. You can find many tutorials on how to make homemade rocket fuel. I suggest you get PVC Tubes for the right mix. 1 PVC Tube to put the frog in, and the other tube for the "Fuel". A cone on the top would help a lot.

I'm not a rocket scientist, but weather conditions may influence the launch of the Frog-rocket-corpse program.

Rest in peace. TO THE MOON!

I'm so sorry to hear this.

My best advice is to make a makeshift rocket to put the frog's corpse in. You can find many tutorials on how to make homemade rocket fuel. I suggest you get PVC Tubes for the right mix. 1 PVC Tube to put the frog in, and the other tube for the "Fuel". A cone on the top would help a lot.

I'm not a rocket scientist, but weather conditions may influence the launch of the Frog-rocket-corpse program.

Rest in peace. TO THE MOON!

Where may i find this, "Frog-rocket-corpse program"?

please revive my frog he has been with me for a eternity and he has always barked at my ceiling fan. I would turn on my ceiling fan just for my pet frog to bark at and now my frog is dead.

can someone please revive me pet frog?  :panda:
sorry for your loss

rule breakage

lol get banned

rule breakage

lol get banned

some people aren't getting banned for rule breakage

Where may i find this, "Frog-rocket-corpse program"?
If you make the frog rocket then it's your program

some people aren't getting banned for rule breakage
which rules did I break

which rules did I break

lol what, when did he say you were breaking the rules.