Author Topic: What do you guys think about Homunclus?  (Read 3001 times)

Homunclus is a cool project. I'd try it out if I had the resources and the time. :/

you didn't even spell it right

wasn't this proven to be fake
no people said it was but then other people proved that it was real and then dude died and stuff its confusing

you didn't even inspect element ad bot you literally did that in ms paint i'm actually disappointed in you

When you see a niche market opportunity you gotta grab it ad bot bot had no ad so I just added my own take

additionally I used the tools provided in "gallery" fyi

When you see a niche market opportunity you gotta grab it ad bot bot had no ad so I just added my own take
additionally I used the tools provided in "gallery" fyi
okay?

dang that's actually pretty insane if it's real, seems like it is though

why'd you post a playlist of some wack-ass conspiracy theorist channel with (essentially) stolen content instead of the actual guy's youtube channel

basicallyif anyone does this post it on blf
Homunclus is a cool project. I'd try it out if I had the resources and the time. :/
dang that's actually pretty insane if it's real, seems like it is though

are you really this stupid

« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 08:28:18 AM by Adrenaline »

apparently cus i didn't see any evidence of this being fake yet but no ur right nothing cool happens in this boring world so why should i think so lol

why'd you post a playlist of some wack-ass conspiracy theorist channel with (essentially) stolen content instead of the actual guy's youtube channel
the real one is in the playlist link

but the actual dudes russian and im not russian so i had to watch those videos instead. but the actual guys youtube is in desc of this playlist

This would be far more widely studied if it were real

ha I remember watching one of these and the thing jumped up and shot something into his eye and I found it so funny I later questioned my mental state

but the actual dudes russian and im not russian so i had to watch those videos instead. but the actual guys youtube is in desc of this playlist

all of his videos are english subbed