datiel12 has been hacked

Author Topic: datiel12 has been hacked  (Read 14996 times)

not exactly sure how you "hack" with html lmao
Yeah because that’s what I said exactly 100%.
If he knows html he probably knows more than just that, e.g. how to hijack accounts?!

If he knows html he probably knows more than just that, e.g. how to hijack accounts?!
you're so thick-skulled it's worrying

Also, I said tough stuff because Datiel12 took part of a raid against my friend's server posting a forget ton of goatse. But I don't know how to feel on this whole stuffuation still

Also, I said tough stuff because Datiel12 took part of a raid against my friend's server posting a forget ton of goatse. But I don't know how to feel on this whole stuffuation still

hey wasnt lucario posting gay lucario special interest research

jesus christ this is the first page and it's already a clusterforget

why did you seem super hostile after being questioned? you seemed like great bros over pm.

Yeah

noedit:

Datiel12 took part of a raid against my friend's server

wouldnt that further prove that you have a beef against datiel and that you or lucario are willing hack his account? it seems like that to me

big suprise there lol
Hey why were you crying about getting kicked from wolfram earlier?

noedit:

wouldnt that further prove that you have a beef against datiel and that you or lucario are willing hack his account? it seems like that to me
Why did you block me on discord?

tbh its probably lucario not hotpocket

Computer crashed, Had to re-write this.

He did?

jesus christ this is the first page and it's already a clusterforget
why did you seem super hostile after being questioned? you seemed like great bros over pm.
I should've not "Acted out" Like that but due to the stress of the recent raids against Lucario's server and me cleaning most of it up, It's most likely why I said that.
sorry warzone my man :"(

Computer crashed, Had to re-write this.
He did?

you act like you've never visited #kms

you act like you've never visited #kms
I don't visit #kms. Nobody does.