/Ty's CityRPG - Fixed Version (Update 9/20, duplicator fix)

Author Topic: /Ty's CityRPG - Fixed Version (Update 9/20, duplicator fix)  (Read 5001 times)

Someone needs to make a city rpg mod from scratch with no backdoors.
A few have tried, but sadly none of them finished that I know of.

instead of having people to redownload it, you can upload it to blockland glass
I don't think this belongs on Blockland Glass, but if I need to update it again I'll include a version.txt for auto-updates.

This has been updated on my website. Anybody that has Support_Updater (so basically everyone) should see it as soon as they launch Blockland.

well at least people can actually play this mod a little better, still has the same typical problems but no more worrying of bugs/exploits for the most part

I've updated the add-on once again, this time with some minor fixes:
Quote from: Changelog
- Removed the (outdated) built-in Duplicator add-on.
- Removed broken add-on dependencies.
- Fixed users being able to duplicate drugs and other CityRPG bricks using the New Duplicator.

Download

Hey, check out CityRPG_BuildSpawns().  It loops through every brick on the server, and runs at the start of every tick.

Hey, check out CityRPG_BuildSpawns().  It loops through every brick on the server, and runs at the start of every tick.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Your version might be missing the item icon for the Hatchet.

I made this one a while back in my own fixed version of Ty's from a couple years ago.
Feel free to add it in.

EDIT: I also have this Drug Pot brick that I had Conan make for me. Feel free to chuck it in there too.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ho0gkv1s8l28dha/drugpot.blb/file
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 01:07:52 AM by Sentry »