is it normal to hate your minimum wage job

Author Topic: is it normal to hate your minimum wage job  (Read 4666 times)

i hated my first job so much and i posted about how much i hate it. my current minimum wage job is pretty fun actually and i dont mind working there for 9 hours a day at all
this but my job was 4-8 hours s day

I've had a job with no benefits, and no vacation, working at minimum wage with crappy managers that don't care for over two years.

Nothing makes you want to watch humanity burn to ash like a fast food job that doesn't care about you.
this is literally me holy forgetstick

good thing i quit tho because i wouldnt have been able to stand it for much longer and probably walked out and/or worse stuff

Excuse me?

Excuse you.

The rich have stuffloads of loving cash and they pay almost none of it in taxes and they hide assets and use offshore bank accounts. Meanwhile the average worker gets taxed to death and they have nothing to show for it.

You got walmart who exploits cheap chinese "slave" labor to resell products in america at over a 90% profit.

Diamonds are essentially loving worthless. The jewelry companies have thousands of diamonds locked up in vaults and they only distribute a handful of them to prevent inflation. They sell them for over asking value. Make an easy profit.

A stuffload of minimum wage employees also require some sort of governmental assistance like food stamps or welfare because it turns out having a job isn't enough to support yourself anymore.

Not to mention you basically have loving big ass monopolies going on. They make sure to crush the smaller competition and drain every single penny from the community that they are in.

A starbucks at every corner.

A dunkin doughnuts at every corner.

Cable companies fixing prices.

Walmart

Amazon

etc

tony is a commie

I'm not a loving communist.

I'm just not a loving oblivious to the fact that capitalism has more negatives than positives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjKu6aByOwA

Not to mention you basically have loving big ass monopolies going on. They make sure to crush the smaller competition and drain every single penny from the community that they are in.

A starbucks at every corner.

A dunkin doughnuts at every corner.

Cable companies fixing prices.

Walmart

Amazon

etc
we dont even have a forgetin dunkin donuts here consider yourself lucky

And then people who claim that minimum wage is an "entry level" job and that people should just go to college.

Imagine that, right?

Going to college and wracking up college debt just to get a degree so you can go out and get a better job because you need to pay off that college debt for the next 30 years lol.

the world is effed up guys...

And then people who claim that minimum wage is an "entry level" job and that people should just go to college.

Imagine that, right?

Going to college and wracking up college debt just to get a degree so you can go out and get a better job because you need to pay off that college debt for the next 30 years lol.
I stand by the thought that it should be the employer's job to test potential employees' ability to preform the required task(s), regardless of educational background.

I stand by the thought that it should be the employer's job to test potential employees' ability to preform the required task(s), regardless of educational background.

People use to climb the ladder without needing a college degree.

Now college degrees are mandatory, even the useless ones.

Just remember. You working 50 years at some slave labor minimum wage job while they made millions off your hard work and you don't even have a dime to show for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNPyVVLNVyc

I'm giving my two weeks notice today :|

This is simply not true.

There are a lot of dangerous factory jobs that offer minimum wage and you have to be at least as old as 21+ to be able to even work there and you need at least previous working experience for it.

Please remember that minimum was suppose to be the minimum standard of living. Back in the 1950s a minimum wage job could feed a family of 4.
i actually dont have a problem with much of what you said, but this right here is garbage. i've never seen or heard hide nor hair of a factory job paying minimum wage. $15 at the last not counting differentials.

source: me, i've worked half a dozen factory jobs and have been payed $15 or more for my work, including benefits, overtime, and doubletime pay.