is it normal to hate your minimum wage job

Author Topic: is it normal to hate your minimum wage job  (Read 4667 times)

No they loving aren't.

I've had to carry 50 pound tvs up a flimsy loving ladder to put them on the highest shelf 1 handed.

Meanwhile a burger flipper at mcdonalds flipped a burger.

Tony your gonna be outclassed by a Boston dynamics robot in 5 years

You were working a job that requires nothing more than the basic skills every single human should have

The stuff I was doing was not basic level stuff.

I was doing phone audits.

I was processing phone contracts with verizon.

I was running maintenance on the photocenter equipment.

etc

if you want to make a livable wage stop being lazy and learn a trade

And here I thought having a job meant you weren't loving lazy.

Now I gotta go out and learn a trade which takes time away from my job which means less money, something not everyone has time to do.

Minimum wage shouldn't be livable, it should be a stepping stone for teens and young adults going to school.

This is loving bullstuff.

So basically you're saying minimum wage jobs should be meant for children. That's loving child labor. So we are basically exploiting children with a low paying minimum wage job and any adult that can't find anything but a minimum wage job has to suffer?

But if you loving know anything minimum wage is called MINIMUM for a loving reason It was meant to be the bare MINIMUM standard of living.

Something is seriously wrong with this country when you work 2 loving jobs and still don't have enough money to loving live.

Then you have some kid telling you to go to college.

Great let me wrack up some college debt so I can add onto the loving bills I have to pay for with my 2 jobs.

You know what job is a stepping stone for kids?

loving lemonaid stand.

Don't give me this bullstuff about how minimum wage is meant for kids, it's not. It's meant for the bare minimum standard of living, it's even in the loving name.

And then it's loving illegal to basically be poor in this country.

Want to sleep under a bridge? Nope. The city paid millions to install spikes.

Want to sleep on a bench? Nope, that's illegal too.

How about handing money to the homeless? That's also illegal.

Maybe those homeless should stop being lazy and get a job right?!  Most jobs require you to fill out online resumes and you need access to a phone, something homeless people don't have.

They don't even have the money to get cleaned up and look nice.

Some of them probably have year long gaps in their resume which is a red flag to employers.

So you can imagine how hard it is for homeless people to even get a minimum wage entry level job meant for loving highschoolers, right?!

i'm glad comrade tony understands the poverty cycle and isolation under capitalism and demonization of the poor

tony. phone bronies

yay tony and his triple posting

No they loving aren't.

I've had to carry 50 pound tvsboxes of frozen meat up a flimsy loving ladder to put them on the highest shelf 1 handed.

Meanwhile a burger flipper at mcdonaldsWalmart greeter at Walmart flipped a burger greets customers while sitting.

Perspectives are fun.
"Any job I haven't had must be easy!"

Ive worked both in a grocery store as a maintenance manager and at a fast food place. I would never go back to the fast food job even if it did pay 14 an hour.
That work was grueling.

Also, this isn't a school essay. You can stop with the double spacing
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 03:23:05 AM by Mr.Noßody »

tony actually just got woke wow

No they loving aren't.

I've had to carry 50 pound tvsboxes of frozen meat up a flimsy loving ladder to put them on the highest shelf 1 handed.

Meanwhile a burger flipper at mcdonaldsWalmart greeter at Walmart flipped a burger greets customers while sitting.

Except your boss would not be on your ass if you dropped a 50 pound box of frozen meat as opposed to a loving 1,000 dollar HD TV. Not to mention the backroom space of walmart is significantly higher than a mcdonald freezer and the TVs are at a height equivalent to a 1 story loving house. And then you got customers constantly demanding these stuffty TVs.

That's a loving door greeter, the stuff I was doing was more demanding than a loving door greeter job.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 04:11:54 AM by King Tøny »

and I don't know if you noticed but TV boxes are significantly wider than a box of meat and it's much harder to carry especially when the box is as big as you.

I would hate to think about what this was like during the 90s with the loving fat TVs.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 04:11:42 AM by King Tøny »

Also, this isn't a school essay. You can stop with the double spacing
Except your boss would not be on your ass if you dropped a 50 pound box of frozen meat as opposed to a loving 1,000 dollar HD TV. Not to mention the backroom space of walmart is significantly higher than a mcdonald freezer and the TVs are at a height equivalent to a 1 story loving house. And then you got customers constantly demanding these stuffty TVs.

That's a loving door greeter, the stuff I was doing was more demanding than a loving door greeter job.
and I don't know if you noticed but TV boxes are significantly wider than a box of meat and it's much harder to carry especially when the box is as big as you.

I would hate to think about what this was like during the 90s with the loving fat TVs.
Look what you've done, Mr Nobody

tony aint got the skills to do a 14 dollar/hour job.