How's my image look?

Author Topic: How's my image look?  (Read 4144 times)

the shadows were good also the large space between "back to" and "blockland" feels weird

also, the thick lines on the bricks feel out of place, now that the BTB initials outlines are thinner.

sorry for being so nitpicky, haha

the shadows were good also the large space between "back to" and "blockland" feels weird

Yeah I know, Sort of spaced that way to have it fit between the BTB too make it look nice.

also, the thick lines on the bricks feel out of place, now that the BTB initials outlines are thinner.

sorry for being so nitpicky, haha

Nah I'm keeping it that way. The bricks are meant to stick out.

no BTB should stick out too

no BTB should stick out too

yeah I agree now it looks too weird flat.

these are pretty dang nitpicky but the red and blue lines on the right of the logo aren't perfectly straight or are cropped weird or something, similarly the bottom corner of the green and blue one look a lil weird too and not quite perfectly rounded off
also the bottom part where the green and blue brick meet doesn't seem to be perfectly aligned, but that might be the same problem as the very slightly slanted lines (edit actually it might be because the green one is like 1 pixel above the blue one i think)
also also there's a few spots not fully erased near the bottom of the logo

otherwise tho this is pretty solid nice work!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 01:36:42 AM by gr8dayseth »

these are pretty dang nitpicky but the red and blue lines on the right of the logo aren't perfectly straight or are cropped weird or something, similarly the bottom corner of the green and blue one look a lil weird too and not quite perfectly rounded off
also the bottom part where the green and blue brick meet doesn't seem to be perfectly aligned, but that might be the same problem as the very slightly slanted lines (edit actually it might be because the green one is like 1 pixel above the blue one i think)
also also there's a few spots not fully erased near the bottom of the logo

otherwise tho this is pretty solid nice work!

yeah I thought I erased those. the lines I already tried fixing as much as I could.

i think the lower text would look better with regular spacing just centered underneath but that's just me

back  to     blockland

what is it tho

Back To Blockland, in short, is taking the RTB client and making it work again with a website as well, and newly added features.
Planned added features include sharing saves that are downloadable through the client, and also adding in a better system for chatting.
Site's gonna function a lot like RTB's did. All I'm gonna do is make it look better and have more sections.

If you guys want me to add anything into BTB that you think should've been in RTB, let me know and I'll look into it.

Trying to make this as perfect as possible. I need you guys to point out any flaws that make it look like stuff so I can improve it.
is this an upcoming remake of rtb that might look better than loving glass

is this an upcoming remake of rtb that might look better than loving glass

that's basically what it is. Also trying to keep it's look less modern then Glass because glass's website looks like a mobile site.

that's basically what it is. Also trying to keep it's look less modern then Glass because glass's website looks like a mobile site.
brilliant idea

Fixed the leftover particles. Fixed spacing on words too.