((HELP)) What's the best way to lower blood pressure?

Author Topic: ((HELP)) What's the best way to lower blood pressure?  (Read 1450 times)

lowering your sodium intake is the main thing to do for high blood pressure iirc. don't salt your food as much as usual and stay away from things like chips etc. if you eat a lot of instant ramen drop it asap because those stuffs have like 50% the recommended amount of daily sodium for an adult per cup i am not kidding it's ridiculous.
holy stuff ok im definetly not eating intant noodles, thanks

I have low blood pressure and my socks and stuff still leave imprints on me.
It's nothing to do with blood pressure, they're just imprints left from hours of pressure the same way leaving your arm on the edge of a table leaves a mark for example.

I have low blood pressure and my socks and stuff still leave imprints on me.
It's nothing to do with blood pressure, they're just imprints left from hours of pressure the same way leaving your arm on the edge of a table leaves a mark for example.
Or how your pants or underwear can leave an imprint on your waist

Your socks are probably too tight

That’s probably all there is to it, but hey, at least it reminded me of something I should’ve taken care of years ago.

blood letting. less blood, less pressure.

save the blood for later though, you might have low blood pressure and need more blood to pressurize your blood highways

if you are stressed out then blood pressure rises due to cortisol, so one way of lowering it would be to stop worrying and trying to settle down Beavis