k0mmunist/shacker - obnoxious

Author Topic: k0mmunist/shacker - obnoxious  (Read 19943 times)

as the owner of this thread i declare that this thread is now about tony

as the owner of this thread i declare that this thread is now about tony

Just make a new topic with that format you hate.

alright you are definitely only continuing for the sake of pissing me off now considering how willing you are to retread the same ground and purposefully miss the same point over and over and over so you have an excuse to continue posting irrelevant garbage.  you can do that by yourself, then; i've tried all i could to hammer some loving sense into you and as you've proved countless times, you don't want to make sense.  you're only here to make everyone who has any sort of problem with you look like a fool.  you're only here to argue and kick up a big fuss and make mountains out of molehills until everyone on this goddamn forum runs out of patience for you and then some.

alright you are definitely only continuing for the sake of pissing me off now considering how willing you are to retread the same ground and purposefully miss the same point over and over and over so you have an excuse to continue posting irrelevant garbage.  you can do that by yourself, then; i've tried all i could to hammer some loving sense into you and as you've proved countless times, you don't want to make sense.  you're only here to make everyone who has any sort of problem with you look like a fool.  you're only here to argue and kick up a big fuss and make mountains out of molehills until everyone on this goddamn forum runs out of patience for you and then some.
you basically embaressed yourself because of tonyposts. i am on an original 2006 wii to tell u this

You can't go apestuff over something as tiny as a forum format and then start using the same format yourself.

There has to be an ulterior motive behind him using the format.

There has to be an ulterior motive behind him using the format.
to trigger specifically you

you got in such a fuss about it when everybody else, even matthew, didnt give a crap
really makes you think!!! stop getting so triggered tony!!!