FREE EDD?!?!

YES!
13 (31.7%)
YES!!!!!!!
12 (29.3%)
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: FREE EDD - THE TRILOGY FINALE  (Read 3372 times)

Using my hundreds upon hundreds of alts from the NC stockpile I supposedly have

"ban problem users"
literally users already will become problem users
and those users will get banned then more users become problem users,
repeat process.

or maybe we will "totally live in harmony with no problem users"
do you know why this is the case?  it's because this site knows it can get away with it.  it's like a spoiled child that continues acting the way it does simply because the parent doesn't care to teach it what isn't okay.  it's very easy to behave like a decent person on any forum without being a special flower child, but since badspot has given everyone such an unreasonable amount of leeway, nobody actually bothers to filter their stupid, impulsive thoughts anymore, because it doesn't matter.  it's devolved into meaningless stuffflinging because you people know you can get away with it, so long as you avoid a very specific set of boundaries that don't stop nearly as much as they should.

yes, if badspot started simply banning users for being "problem users," he'd be taking a huge chunk out of the forum in one fell swoop like some kind of forgetin' albanian lego thanos.  honestly?  y'all deserve that, considering the stuff you people constantly do, get banned for, and come back to consistently repeat and learn nothing.  maybe a change in structure where you get more than a financial slap on the wrist for being an starfish might do y'all people some good.

do you know why this is the case?  it's because this site knows it can get away with it.  it's like a spoiled child that continues acting the way it does simply because the parent doesn't care to teach it what isn't okay.  it's very easy to behave like a decent person on any forum without being a special flower child, but since badspot has given everyone such an unreasonable amount of leeway, nobody actually bothers to filter their stupid, impulsive thoughts anymore, because it doesn't matter.  it's devolved into meaningless stuffflinging because you people know you can get away with it, so long as you avoid a very specific set of boundaries that don't stop nearly as much as they should.

yes, if badspot started simply banning users for being "problem users," he'd be taking a huge chunk out of the forum in one fell swoop like some kind of forgetin' albanian lego thanos.  honestly?  y'all deserve that, considering the stuff you people constantly do, get banned for, and come back to consistently repeat and learn nothing.  maybe a change in structure where you get more than a financial slap on the wrist for being an starfish might do y'all people some good.
this honestly, altho i feel like it's gotten a bit better as of recent at least. still definitely not perfect, but better. might be due in part to some of these recent bans, or maybe i'm just blissfully ignorant while i'm checking the more friendly areas. dunno tbh
oh and another thing, i've seen some people argue that removing the drama forum or not banning certain people who are causing problems would be a bad thing because it would be more boring. personally i'd rather it be like a more boring friendly place that's inviting instead of something like a toxic wasteland where only the strongest survive for a game forum but maybe that's just me lol
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 04:30:22 AM by gr8dayseth »

This, absolutely everything about this

this honestly, altho i feel like it's gotten a bit better as of recent at least. still definitely not perfect, but better. might be due in part to some of these recent bans, or maybe i'm just blissfully ignorant while i'm checking the more friendly areas. dunno tbh
oh and another thing, i've seen some people argue that removing the drama forum or not banning certain people who are causing problems would be a bad thing because it would be more boring. personally i'd rather it be like a more boring friendly place that's inviting instead of something like a toxic wasteland where only the strongest survive for a game forum but maybe that's just me lol
The only people who think drama is fun or hilarious are what i refer to as the 'watch the world burn' type of people who couldn't care less about the consequences of their own, or someone else's actions

A lot of people joke about it and think nothing of it, but look at where all these dramas, having this much freedom, and allowing these problem users to keep coming back has got us, maybe it's not a huge reason why, but it's definitely a sizable portion of why we have lost so many players over the years

Removing drama only makes it come to off-topic. We are already cursed with drama obsessed grudgeholding forgetboys who think that the only reason to be on this forum is for drama so we can't remove it because we would have alot of stuff here and in discord with the occasional side effect of some dude not being yelled at as much because something private stayed private

Removing drama only makes it come to off-topic. We are already cursed with drama obsessed grudgeholding forgetboys who think that the only reason to be on this forum is for drama so we can't remove it because we would have alot of stuff here and in discord with the occasional side effect of some dude not being yelled at as much because something private stayed private
removing drama makes it come to off-topic because nothing is done to punish said forgetboys, so they figure so long as they can fork out some extra cash, they can do whatever they want

Edd deserved to be banned.

I'm sorry if you lost your boyfriend