[tinythread] with hillary and her media by her side how did she lose?

Author Topic: [tinythread] with hillary and her media by her side how did she lose?  (Read 3131 times)

Rember how black votes used to be worth 3/5ths of a white vote

muh black voter wage gap that doesn't apply to this situation and has no room into this debate.

muh black voter wage gap that doesn't apply to this situation and has no room into this debate.
how does it not apply when there are Democrat votes that are worth a fourth of a republican vote? I guess it seems perfectly fair to republican eyes

The opinion that Hillary should've won is too popular... We can't allow that... Their opinions must be rendered worthless...... Time to use the electoral golleges

how does it not apply when there are Democrat votes that are worth a fourth of a republican vote? I guess it seems perfectly fair to republican eyes

This is bullstuff, why are you spewing random crap?

The opinion that Hillary should've won is too popular... We can't allow that... Their opinions must be rendered worthless...... Time to use the electoral golleges

Actually hillary was going to lose the popular vote too but she conceded early so the full count wasn't tallied.

Besides.

She literally loving pandered to states with big ass populations and only won in states with big populations.

Annoying Orange won way more states.

even snopes was forced to put a "mixture" rating of hillary winning the popular vote lol

Actually hillary was going to lose the popular vote too but she conceded early so the full count wasn't tallied.

Besides.

She literally loving pandered to states with big ass populations and only won in states with big populations.

Annoying Orange won way more states.
more people voted for hillary

more people voted for hillary

Yeah?

It takes more than loving pandering to california to win a loving election.

That election map alone shows why hillary lost, stop being autistic about this please.

Yes it shows that pandering to people who have more valuable votes is the path to victory. Only democracies base their vote off of popular opinion... weirdos
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 02:56:01 AM by thegoodperry »

Yes it shows that pandering to people who have more valuable votes is the path to victory

anyone can just pander to california, new york, texas and florida and win without trying to gain votes from the other 46 states.

You're basically loving telling me the other 46 states don't matter in the voting process and that's why we should only go by popular vote.

You don't know what the forget you are talking about and you are prejudiced to actual facts.

Hey you do you. I'm not the one justifying the fact that people in Wyoming have their votes worth four times that of a Californian democrat. You're absolutely right that that's a fact, I'm not disputing it either

I'm not the one justifying the fact that people in Wyoming have their votes worth four times that of a Californian democrat.

What the forget are you talking about?

Wyoming is worth more because it has a smaller population than loving california. You idiot.

It has nothing to do with the fact that the state is republican or democrat and if you haven't loving noticed a stuffload of states that are commonly blue have turned red during the 2016 election which is loving unheard of.

Did you loving know that a states alignment to republican or democrat IS NOT SET IN STONE AND CAN CHANGE AT ANY MOMENT.

So if california suddenly turned republican you'll claim it will be suddenly worth 4x more during the electoral college? GTFO.

You don't know what you're talking about and you even brought up black people being worth 3/5ths of the vote.

That was a loving long ass time ago and has nothing to do with this loving stuff.

Now you're loving race baiting.

You must be related to Jitank, also I'm glad Jitank BTFO because he was getting annoying with his random race baiting.

Just because you are black or whatever doesn't mean you have to make it your identity.

I'm white but you don't see me bragging about it and bringing it up.