[tinydrama] [King Tøny] Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Author Topic: [tinydrama] [King Tøny] Post Traumatic Stress Disorder  (Read 2015 times)

The drama I made is nothing but quotes of you following me in other different threads. Either telling me to stop derailing or to fix a typo.

You are the one antagonizing me.

I have all the proof I need.

it's my birthday today
omg i cant believe tony attacks this man on his own birthday! what the forget!

How Tony and none of his harassers have not been banned at this point is absolutely beyond me

A line has to be drawn somewhere, forum rules be damned

im honestly wondering if it would be better for king tony to leave or the people messing with him to leave

im honestly wondering if it would be better for king tony to leave or the people messing with him to leave
really though, he circles alot of drama around people and gets the same treatment

This is thread is the last time I intend to interact with Tony honestly, he is beyond help.

he is beyond help.

This is your definition of "help" and I don't want your "help"

I was mocking your constant thread locking, it was merely an attempt to make you aware of this unhealthy behaviour of yours.

This is your definition of "help" and I don't want your "help"
Then can you stop?

Then can you stop?

Oh sure, are you going to stop derailing my threads and hounding my ass over a typo?

Then can you stop?
He hasn't stopped in all the years that he's been on these forums, what makes you think he'll stop now, especially when all people like you do is try to reverse-troll him?

This is why he needs to be BoS at this point, not just because this is his 4th or 5th account by now, but also that he keeps coming back to do the same old tired shtick that he's been doing for years

With that kind of reputation and behavior, it's no wonder as to why no one wants to help him with any of his ideas or projects

t's no wonder as to why no one wants to help him with any of his ideas or projects

I have plenty of help but if you haven't noticed on-topic discussion boards are a literal ghosttown.

Takes like weeks for someone to post in there.

He hasn't stopped in all the years that he's been on these forums, what makes you think he'll stop now, especially when all people like you do is try to reverse-troll him?

This is why he needs to be BoS at this point, not just because this is his 4th or 5th account by now, but also that he keeps coming back to do the same old tired shtick that he's been doing for years

With that kind of reputation and behavior, it's no wonder as to why no one wants to help him with any of his ideas or projects
You're right, I'm not going to post about this anymore.