[tinythread] [comedy] Students Learn New Gender Pronouns

Author Topic: [tinythread] [comedy] Students Learn New Gender Pronouns  (Read 415 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzNGkwGYE4E

This is pretty funny, it's pointing out the flaw with modern society and how we are slowly crumbling.

Liberal elite SJWs have invented 63 pronounds and now we must learn them all or else.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 07:23:38 PM by King Tøny »

honestly that wasnt funny at all and theyre all way too old to be in that class or make this entire joke in general

and btw the entire other pronoun thing is fabricated to hate on lgbtq+ ive never heard of anything like it in the real world and you know how busy i am with this stuff

honestly that wasnt funny

OKay so I'm sorry you don't find gender pronouns to be funny.

Also comedy is subjective so you do not define what is funny or not so you should really say "I do not find that funny" instead.

theyre all way too old to be in that class or make this entire joke in general

They are foreigners taking adult english classes.

There is no set age limit for adult classes like this.

and btw the entire other pronoun thing is fabricated to hate on lgbtq+

Sounds like it's their own loving fault then because they are dropping the B and they are also adding more letters to reflect on the other 60 genders.

if you went outside for once your taste wouldnt be such dogstuff

if you went outside for once your taste wouldnt be such dogstuff

Didn't realize hootaloo was not only an SJW but a comedy critic snob too.

You're the least person I would ask advice on for taste. You don't exactly have the best taste

63 pronouns. Two types of genitalia. One mental disability. Choose wisely, your life may depend on it...

hootalu you're loving killing the vibe of this thread here.

Take the SJW bullstuff elsewhere please.

youre lauging at fake stuff and thats why you loving suck and lost the adult swim fight

I'm gonna prepare to go postal when stuff really starts going downhill

youre lauging at fake stuff and thats why you loving suck and lost the adult swim fight

Why are you so hostile over this? It's just a fun little loving video man, relax.

It's also not fake, real schools are teaching kids this stuff.

don't you miss when boys where boys and girls where girls? I do.