i just saw my cats corpse

Author Topic: i just saw my cats corpse  (Read 2145 times)

I remember coming home from vacation and seeing one of my kittens on the driveway with it's throat ripped out. Wasn't a good day

Did you make sure to poke it with a stick after?

we had been at the lake one day for the entire day, and my sisters dog who was in an outdoor pen, tried to climb the wire fence, and somehow got its leg stuck and it hung for god knows how long before we got back. i was the one tasked with taking him and dumping him in the woods. i personally decided to dig a shallow grave and covered it because i felt as if it were right. my sister did the crying and i just kind of went along with it. definitely was not a good time though.

this thread makes me sad

loving goddamn tony

What?

He said his curiosity loving took over him and he just had to jab his dead animal with a stick,

Dahmer did that stuff too

and then you got phantos' roommate who keeps a dead cat in a freezer for some unknown reason and phantos just wants to feel up on that spine.

You people are serial killers in training

seeing a dead cat in a freezer would not make me in the mood for ice cream I tell ya whut.

seeing a dead cat in a freezer would not make me in the mood for ice cream I tell ya whut.
i wouldnt be in the mood for any kinda of food if i saw a dead cat in the freezer

about a year or two ago, i saw my Boxer dog die infront of me while i was getting ready to go to school
she fell over, started heaving (i guess she couldn't breathe or something?), and eventually stopped moving
by the time i came back home from school, my grandparents has already buried her in the back yard

i remember one time a pack of wild dogs attacked our goats and ripped them up just enough to where they weren't dead but there was no way they could be saved. dad walked through the pasture picking them off one by one while i trailed behind making sure they were dead

i remember he picked up one of the bodies so he could throw it in the back of the truck but because of how forgeted the goat was I guess he picked it up with too much force and it caused the goats body to split in half and everything inside that goat spilled out like some real Mortal Kombat stuff

i got too many of these stories lol you see some fascinating stuff when you live on a farm