i just saw my cats corpse

Author Topic: i just saw my cats corpse  (Read 2136 times)

so my cat died a few weeks ago and we couldn't find her, then we did and we couldn't bury her then
so just now i was walking through my animals pastor, trying to make a fire with only my resources around me, and i was walking and I looked down and saw this dead 'possum'
i had been startled, so my adrenaline kicked in and I walked away, shaking.
a split second i realized what happened, I considered it to be my cat.
i went back and saw it, it was terrifying.
a cat that you have loved, a cat full of life, such a pretty and cuddly cat, sitting there, no eyes, and mangled.
i started crying, because i just couldn't believe that was her.
also while saddened, my curiosity kicked in, so i grabbed a stick and started poking it.
i just stood there in shock.
have any of you had an experience similar to this?

long time ago my dog had a litter of puppies and we gave them away. fast forward 10ish years later we took one of them back because the owner (which was one of my moms friends) did not take care of him well at all. he was locked in a cage most of his life so he had no experience to roam freely. a month after we had him my dad went to go take him for a walk but he bolted into the woods. i'm not sure if this next part was true but i was told he found some backyard bbq party going on and people kept feeding him (which was dope) but then bolted again on the road and got ran over. me and my brother had to pick up his body and bury him. it was one of the hardest things ive ever had to do. but in the end i was happy that dog got to experience life to his fullest before he died.

my roommates cat died in January and he is weird and keeps it's corpse in the freezer in a plastic bag and whenever I'm in the mood for some ice cream I get a chance to poke the corpse impulsively

I can feel it's spine sometimes but other times it's too soft to tell

long time ago my dog had a litter of puppies and we gave them away. fast forward 10ish years later we took one of them back because the owner (which was one of my moms friends) did not take care of him well at all. he was locked in a cage most of his life so he had no experience to roam freely. a month after we had him my dad went to go take him for a walk but he bolted into the woods. i'm not sure if this next part was true but i was told he found some backyard bbq party going on and people kept feeding him (which was dope) but then bolted again on the road and got ran over. me and my brother had to pick up his body and bury him. it was one of the hardest things ive ever had to do. but in the end i was happy that dog got to experience life to his fullest before he died.
imagine dying after partaking in some bomb ass ribs... good way to go

that's terrible dude I'm sorry :(

my cat went missing back in march

aw stuff my man that's hard

my curiosity kicked in, so i grabbed a stick and started poking it.

You should probably see a psychiatrist ASAP.

aw stuff my man that's hard

we called her cat, very original name i know

Didn't dahmer poke at his pet carcass?

same, my cat died got back in early august because of fleas. I saw his body on his bed (which I think he died during the night and somebody in the house layed his body on his bed), I was shooked and sad.

my 20 year old cat slipped out of the house in california and i never saw her again idk maybe she’s in the furniture or something but we moved p soon after

Yoo this happened to me last December, except I found my cat on the side of the road 3 days after he disappeared, apparently killed and half-eaten by carrion birds. I only recognized him by his last remaining white, furry paw, and got to bury him in my backyard.

imagine dying after partaking in some bomb ass ribs... good way to go
fr this is what kept me sleepin that night

I remember coming home from vacation and seeing one of my kittens on the driveway with it's throat ripped out. Wasn't a good day