i just saw my cats corpse

Author Topic: i just saw my cats corpse  (Read 2086 times)

i remember he picked up one of the bodies so he could throw it in the back of the truck but because of how forgeted the goat was I guess he picked it up with too much force and it caused the goats body to split in half and everything inside that goat spilled out like some real Mortal Kombat stuff

jesus christ that would destroy me mentally for a good while wtf

jesus christ that would destroy me mentally for a good while wtf
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you'd be surprised what you can get used to

I had a dog since I was born and when I was 15 or so it got hit by a car. Did people bother to swerve around it, or move the corpse? No. They just kept driving loving over him. It was hard as stuff when you pick up half of your dog you've had since birth, and then scrape the rest of him off the road. stuff hurt, man.

tony for not liking things coming back to you, you seem to hold things against people.

plus you just seem like a loving richardhead calling him a "serial killer in training," i agree that its a little weird, but calling him that just seems low

tony for not liking things coming back to you, you seem to hold things against people.

plus you just seem like a loving richardhead calling him a "serial killer in training," i agree that its a little weird, but calling him that just seems low
hes really going all out with trying to bait is he?

i remember one time a pack of wild dogs attacked our goats and ripped them up just enough to where they weren't dead but there was no way they could be saved. dad walked through the pasture picking them off one by one while i trailed behind making sure they were dead

i remember he picked up one of the bodies so he could throw it in the back of the truck but because of how forgeted the goat was I guess he picked it up with too much force and it caused the goats body to split in half and everything inside that goat spilled out like some real Mortal Kombat stuff

i got too many of these stories lol you see some fascinating stuff when you live on a farm
tell us more of these stories

when i was like 5 i had a pet mouse and it had a seizure or smth and i was screaming and crying as he died

we had a funeral for a little white mouse

you have to admit it's weirdly written that he expressed his curiosity took hold of him and compelled him to poke the remains of his cat with a stick.

Damn, man. I hate losing pets. I had an old toy poodle simply named "Babydoll" by my grandma. she just collapsed one day in the summer and grandma ran in crying. This stuff hurts, and I hope you're doing better :(

my roommates cat died in January and he is weird and keeps it's corpse in the freezer in a plastic bag and whenever I'm in the mood for some ice cream I get a chance to poke the corpse impulsively

I can feel it's spine sometimes but other times it's too soft to tell
wh-

EDIT: tony what the forget man it's called shock
you're reaching levels of "That's Ruff" that shouldn't be crossed
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:56:33 PM by CM1107ProjectInfinium »

EDIT: tony what the forget man it's called shock
you're reaching levels of "That's Ruff" that shouldn't be crossed
you say that as if he's gonna care like it wouldnt be surprising if he came up with some of his classic bullstuff in response to that

my roommates cat died in January and he is weird and keeps it's corpse in the freezer in a plastic bag and whenever I'm in the mood for some ice cream I get a chance to poke the corpse impulsively

I can feel it's spine sometimes but other times it's too soft to tell

your roommate's going to hell for that one