Hurricane Florence - if you're in north or south carolina you may wanna gtfo

Author Topic: Hurricane Florence - if you're in north or south carolina you may wanna gtfo  (Read 1679 times)

i live literally right next to myrtle beach  :cookieMonster:
i just went to myrtle beach the other day (just saying its overhyped) ((the truth comes out))

i just went to myrtle beach the other day (just saying its overhyped) ((the truth comes out))
myrtle is so loving overhyped and overcrowded, i prefer beaufort myself

myrtle beach ocean is so nasty imagine if this hurricane forgets it up so much it makes it actually good.

real boys go to gulf of mexico where the sand is black and smells like rotting meat

real boys go to gulf of mexico where the sand is black and smells like rotting meat
I can confirm this statement. Almost every beach I've went to was a cesspool of disgusting debris, black or bleach white sands that hurt your eyes, and had a smell that made me physically sick to my stomach.

thats what you get for going to a beach thats not in florida

the gulf isnt bad, it smells like stuff rn because of red tide though

"You'll be fine" he says about the strongest hurricane to hit North Carolina in 60 years
okay sorry I'll just stay in my wind tunnel
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 09:27:06 PM by Figure »

Raleigh here
i'm hoping by the time it reaches us it has at least weakened to a tropical depression but i know that's a little optimistic :\
i lived through Fran so... here's hoping i'll live through this one too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How have you done this?