Why do ppl never admit to being wrong in arguments on here

Author Topic: Why do ppl never admit to being wrong in arguments on here  (Read 4842 times)

I've concluded my 10 second thought process for my answer.

It's 50/50 On how I see it. Either logic is denied or It's blown out of proportion. Or you can just agree with the most "popular" person in the argument and don't judge it at all. No matter how right or wrong their opinion is.

Please read this quote before quoting me or anyone else:
that can be how some people argue but certainly not everyone actually does that. like for example i feel here ur kinda doing the blown out of proportion thing but i'm not denying ur point completely

also please read this quote directly after that quote:
well sometimes here for one. i've seen many examples of people doing just that on the internet. not everyone are jerks with each other on the internet like so many people are lead to believe

well sometimes here for one. i've seen many examples of people doing just that on the internet. not everyone are jerks with each other on the internet like so many people are lead to believe
also please read this quote directly after that quote:
An obvious one. But it spooks me how some people just judge a book by it's cover and don't venture out to do any research sometimes.
why am i up at 1:40 am typing this

they're too stubborn to admit it

they're too stubborn to admit it
yes thank you I forgot to include this

because it's the Blockland Forums

im not wrong you are dummy

I don't think people in this community approach debate issues with the goal of learning more or coming to a consensus, I think they just do it to blow of steam/be edgy.

When I approach the opposing side with an attitude like "hi, I'd like to know more about X, can you tell me what you think about Y, and why you believe Z?" oftentimes all I get is people on my side of the issue replying with a strawman of the opposing viewpoint

Whenever I want to put my input, I usually try to do so in a mature and respectful manner.

Then I get called handicapped with nothing else accompanying the sentence. Granted it usually comes from the same few neck beards, so the stupidity speaks for itself.

Whenever I want to put my input, I usually try to do so in a mature and respectful manner.

Then I get called handicapped with nothing else accompanying the sentence. Granted it usually comes from the same few neck beards, so the stupidity speaks for itself.

welcome to blockland forums

name one place on the internet where people get into arguments and concede points

Just because you've surrounded yourself with toxicity and immaturity doesn't mean we all have lmfao

Every time you admit to being wrong Badspot chops an inch off of your e-peen.