Author Topic: I'm heading to a niche convention next month  (Read 2297 times)

perry why do you hate women
because she friend zoned me... This could be us... But you dumped me for some loving jock friend Veronica you left the perfect gamer boyfriend for some jerk and now you're unhappy and I see why because you can't stand a gentlemen gamer like myself... Gamers rise up

because she friend zoned me... This could be us... But you dumped me for some loving jock friend Veronica you left the perfect gamer boyfriend for some jerk and now you're unhappy and I see why because you can't stand a gentlemen gamer like myself... Gamers rise up

GAMERS RISE UP

frankly i'd love to meet up with some friendos here but sorry a four hour drive for a tiny lil convention just aint gonna cut it for me pal

As staff on three different conventions, I'm pretty curious behind the logistics that go into setting up the venue for just one day

Anyone who goes to any convention is loving unfit for breeding.
Yeah well two males can't breed anyways so jokes on you

As staff on three different conventions, I'm pretty curious behind the logistics that go into setting up the venue for just one day
holy stuff is your work uniform a fursuit because if it is that's loving awesome

holy stuff is your work uniform a fursuit because if it is that's loving awesome

huh.

that's like working at chuck-e-cheese as the mascot but instead of children you deal with handicapped manchildren

that's like working at chuck-e-cheese as the mascot but instead of children you deal with handicapped manchildren
but you get to have free fursuit love with your coworkers... And it's not rape either

We don't have uniforms, just staff badges
I could do my work in fursuit if I really wanted to, but it would be difficult because I do photography and you can't see through view finder through fursuit eyes

hEy BrO cHeCk OuT mY nIcHe InStAgRaM aCoUnT

why get uppity about a word man-