Boss Battles is up this week

Author Topic: Boss Battles is up this week  (Read 4541 times)

I'm so confused
Why in boss batle the word "Furry" is censored when the host is a furry
It make no sense
because the host also lives in the Bay area and there it's tradition to censor all words even if they aren't even offensive

coolio
time to bring back the nostalgia

I'm so confused
It make no sense
it probably started arguments

only if i’m allowed to play ephi

f*rry

TRUENO IS HERE!

he left
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 10:10:30 PM by WaffleCake »

OH MY GOD TRUENO WAS AT BOSS BATTLES HOLY stuff IM HYPERVENTILATING

Trueno Joins
Trueno: Where the forget is the map
Trueno Leaves

Just a reminder that this event will finish most likely on Monday night. I was going to shut down sunday night, but I'll probably be too busy to do that before the server really winds down for the night.

Also, a very minor update. Players who had donated $20 originally can now set the server music to a small selection of 'hidden' songs that don't normally play. Note, people can no longer donate; so this is a very exclusive feature to people who had decided to donate such a high amount in the past.

Excellent bonus, but I hope no one overuses them and make them stale.

Also, I have no idea on how I'm functioning well after adding changes to Valley up to 4 am.  You better remove the wrench curse from me.

Also, I have no idea on how I'm functioning well after adding changes to Valley up to 4 am.  You better remove the wrench curse from me.
I sure hope you saved, nobody sent me a save and the map has already rotated again.

I sure hope you saved, nobody sent me a save and the map has already rotated again.
Ya, I saved.  I'm just wondering if I can work on it again to experiment with a live audience.
Also, the hidden music feature ain't working.

Shoutout to Caden for picture.

wait im confused i thought people made a big deal about boss battles ending how come its back?