What's The Craziest Coincidence That's Happened To You?

Author Topic: What's The Craziest Coincidence That's Happened To You?  (Read 1018 times)

I don't know if this has already been done, but I thought it might be funny. My coincidence probably isn't as wild as you guys, but: I tried out for a musical last week and got cast as the lead, and this really attractive girl who I've been trying to hang out with got cast as my daughter, so - no joke- she has to call me daddy. So I'll get to know her one way or another...! lol
So what are some crazy coincidences that have happened to you?

i was loving a dude and suddenly realized it was badspot

today i found a youtube vid in my recommended about a 700 pound man who died from sitting in a chair for 8 months. when they showed his house it looked awfully familiar and i look on google maps and its a trailer house right next to my street wherei live

I was loving a dude and suddenly realized it was drydess loving a dude who looked oddly familiar to bad spot. Crazy threesome

i went to a place in ayr and turned out maxwell's brother works there

i watched an h3h3 video about a woman in love with a theme park and it ends up that same theme park is one that i happened to go to alot as a kid

I watched a video about a guy parasailing to McDonald's and it turns out it's the same McDonald's I went to as a kid

It's implied in the recent issues of the walking dead that my college campus has been cleared of zombies and reclaimed

i swear i keep having weird imaginations of stuff and then later through out the week (mostly) the same situation and exact view happens in real life

i watched an h3h3 video about a woman in love with a theme park and it ends up that same theme park is one that i happened to go to alot as a kid

oh no I think I saw A similar video a long time age

when i was super young i correctly predicted when the fire alarm was going to go off in my school down to the hour (as a test. i didn't set fire to my school probably)

when i was super young i correctly predicted when the fire alarm was going to go off in my school down to the hour (as a test. i didn't set fire to my school probably)
now predict it within a 10 minute interval and ill be impressed

I met the creator of postal 2 in a concert with 500,000 people.

I played a role in a play that one of the other actor's father played a while back in a more official production and I got to meet him

I know also that one of my friends performed in the orchestra to a musical that either his father or grandfather did in the official Broadway production, same instrument and everything