jury rigging avatars

Author Topic: jury rigging avatars  (Read 10048 times)

just BOS verification and bring back custom avatars so his sorry ass won't forget stuff up again and so I can change by avatar to this
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 01:47:33 PM by SuperMalleo64 »

Little did he know...
uhh... i mean.... umm......
hey it hasn't been "forever" yet so im technically not entirely wrong!!!! :^)

Sure has felt like forever though... 😒

lacking any kind of a wacky avatar feels like someone took my skin away

lacking any kind of a cropped research avatar feels like someone took my skin away
this

just BOS verification and bring back custom avatars so his sorry ass won't forget stuff up again and so I can change by avatar to this

whats the difference and why do you want me banned so you can change your avatar to a stuffty blue cacodemon

oh right i forgot greenbh dropped this stuffty ball and forgot to mention i was the one who alerted rotondo

oh right i forgot greenbh dropped this stuffty ball and forgot to mention i was the one who alerted rotondo
greenbh is a handicap but y did you have to do it lol

you alerted him but proceeded to exploit it and make an entire topic going "hey the exploit is back do it"

you're not in the right here, stop being delusional

at least I regret my actions, unlike you, friend.

you alerted him but proceeded to exploit it and make an entire topic going "hey the exploit is back do it"

you're not in the right here, stop being delusional
no one said i was you cumguzzlung handicap