jury rigging avatars

Author Topic: jury rigging avatars  (Read 10049 times)

that won't ever happen until badspot actually finds a way to fix the avatar problem.

good thing i still have the pistol

why dont yalll blame whom was responsible

until badspot actually finds a way to fix the avatar problem.

He wont

fix the theme problem too

Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

oh boy

fix the theme problem too
There's a theme similar to the original BLF theme that's for SMF 2, but because it's 0.0.some numbers lower than the current version (2.0.15), Badspot assumes that all hell will break loose in trying to apply the theme

Like, i get that SMF is super flawed and could crumble at the drop of a hat, but applying a theme that's made for the same major version of the forum software should be one of the few things that work without any serious issues
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 10:46:29 PM by Masterlegodude »

I got an idea.

Keep buying keys until badspot makes a few million.

And then he'll invest in moderation staff and he'll fix the boards.

ill buy keys if it brings the avatars back
i swear if i have a christmas on this forum without christmas avatars im gonna cry

ill buy keys if it brings the avatars back
i swear if i have a christmas on this forum without christmas avatars im gonna cry
what if avatars being brought back will be our christmas present?

badspot pls give me energy

give me the powER I BEG OF YOU

toby should be made default avatar

can't someone just make like a userstyle or third-party plugin for this to work among its users? i remember there being a rating system like reddit that someone make and it was visible to everybody that had installed it