[NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+

Author Topic: [NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+  (Read 21539 times)

constant gay pride marches
It's called activism.
You do realize that LGBT issues are still very much a political issue?
The supreme Court may have ruled banning gay marriage as unconstitutional, but there are still many states where it is completely legal to fire employees solely for being gay. LGBT youth represent a very significant percentage of homeless youth. There are still many issues left.

There have been marches and protests and assemblies for every human rights issue ever, do you think it was reasonable for people to respond to them with "ok we get it, you're black, no need to shove it down my throat"?

If you don't want to see a pride parade, don't go to one. Simple as that. I didn't even know where or when my state's was until some friends wanted me to go with them.

LGBTQ week is a thing now in my school
So?
My high school made a big deal out of the entirety of Black History Month.

the constant vidoes on youtube about how people are gay,
the constant insta pics of people typing paragraphs on their gay pride
Then don't watch/read them.
There's tons of content on the internet that doesn't interest me. I just go elsewhere. It's not worth my time ranting about stuff I'm not interested in

gay people disclosing they are gay when they meet someone new,
Alright, that's a fair complaint.
There's a time and a place for everything, and someone you just met isn't the right time.
But again, as I said earlier: 17, high schoolers, children, blah blah

also have you realized that a majority of these LGBTQ people never say anything about the dehumanization of gays in Arab countries?
Sure, it's awful, but I don't really have a say in Arabic country governments

im going to be loving straight and say that every loving furry i follow on twitter is more mature than GreenBH, every single one.
do you even realize what loving hell forum you're on? you're not one to call other communities stuff, friend. this place is barely even moderated anymore and plagued by trash children like you and master matthew

wew

furries get rl heated when u call out furries

wew

and greenbh and brine are getting real heated lmao

wew

Whenever I brought up piecrust loving dogs other furries of the forum here defended him.

and greenbh and brine are getting real heated lmao

big shock ppl get heated when there's puppies getting skullforgeted and split in half while being raped

I am.. shocked. Appalled by this unlikely turn of events.

big shock ppl get heated when there's puppies getting skullforgeted and split in half while being raped

I am.. shocked. Appalled by this unlikely turn of events.
i meant unnecessarily heated over random bullstuff not the topic at hand lol

man do you even look at the topic of the thread before you post

i meant unnecessarily heated over random bullstuff not the topic at hand lol
ive just been lurking and calling out iketehfurrydefender, thats a strawman. ike's been really active in trying to get furry rights on the blf in a thread about a popular furry who raped a puppy with a bat and then forgeted it's decapitated head. theres a time and place for this kinda stuff and you forgeters saying "dont paint with a broad brush owo x3c or else uwu" after literally everyone agreed with the fact that zoophiliacs are a smaller part of the fandom as a whole just makes everyone get really sick and tired of you forgeters

Furries defending furries that kill dogs with their snake.

What a world.

:panda:

i love to forget dogs too dont worry

ive just been lurking and calling out iketehfurrydefender, thats a strawman. ike's been really active in trying to get furry rights on the blf in a thread about a popular furry who raped a puppy with a bat and then forgeted it's decapitated head. theres a time and place for this kinda stuff and you forgeters saying "dont paint with a broad brush owo x3c or else uwu" after literally everyone agreed with the fact that zoophiliacs are a smaller part of the fandom as a whole just makes everyone get really sick and tired of you forgeters

Man this is some hardcore backpedaling lmfao, everyone can read what was previously posted so they can see how stupid of a post this is

ike is a hardcore dense handicap

its almost like ike is a troll and you keep eating his bait. Every. Single. Time

Got nothing better? Okay.

its almost like ike is a troll

Didn't y'all ACC nerds try this before and desperately fail? Just cause you have bad faith motivations doesn't mean we all do, punk