Kathleen Kennedy's Contract with Disney on Star Wars extended three more years.

Author Topic: Kathleen Kennedy's Contract with Disney on Star Wars extended three more years.  (Read 1763 times)

It's almost like Disney doesn't give a stuff about star wars or star wars fans and just wants to make money...
< Disney: Doesn't give a stuff about star wars and star wars fans
< Also Disney: Wants to make money

can you maybe shut the forget up ever

What? What the hell did I say that was so wrong?

disney doesnt try to innovate ever. they just find something that works and stick to it which is obviously shown to make them money in all 293 of their fairy tale spinoff movies and remakes and sequels and marvel flicks

what do you mean

he is right

yeah but like

disney should have never bought star wars

They never learned, didn't they?

I guess they are so in deep into the narrative of we are sick of Star Wars in general and, think the management is doing nothing wrong and, could possibly be the cause of the angry fans and drop of revenue.

what do you mean

he is right
no? disney couldn't care less about making star wars a good movie, just as long as it gets money
use your loving brain for once handicap lol

they're not making money tho

You mean to tell me that disney is making bad business decisions and is improperly handling IP they purchased? Hmmm never would have guessed

My point still stands. Even if the movies tank, the sole purpose of the movies was to make money, not impress star wars fans.

My point still stands. Even if the movies tank, the sole purpose of the movies was to make money, not impress star wars fans.
I think everyone is missing the important step of having a successful movie, if it isnt good it wont sell. If you alienate your preestablished fanbase, it wont sell. If it doesnt sell, it Doesnt make money.