Poll

People who enjoy these Bowsette images are fucked up in the head

Agree
19 (30.6%)
Disagree
43 (69.4%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: October 02, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

Author Topic: People who enjoy these Bowsette fan-made images are forgeted up in the head  (Read 5543 times)

if we're talking gender swap stuff that one episode of johnny test really forgeted my whole life up

give us the book version and not the Amazon description please

if we're talking gender swap stuff that one episode of johnny test really forgeted my whole life up

Oh no

how can you give a stuff about people drawing bowser but as a girl

male characters being drawn as women is not something that's new

I just wanted your opinion people, damn..

Drawing Bowser as a female is fine, but when it gets loveualized is what bothers me. Because, why would you loveualize a CARTOON..

I mean clearly all these tards drawing this stuff have never gotten laid. maybe that's a good thing though because if I was a girl I wouldn't want to hook up with any of these people. thanks internet for preventing disasters

I mean clearly all these tards drawing this stuff have never gotten laid. maybe that's a good thing though because if I was a girl I wouldn't want to hook up with any of these people. thanks internet for preventing disasters
not like you had a chance in the first place lmao

You sound almost envious when you say stuff like this

dude if robert crumb could get married anything is possible

Drawing Bowser as a female is fine, but when it gets loveualized is what bothers me. Because, why would you loveualize a CARTOON..
cuz it's hot

i asked him for the link?
oh yeah man sure man sure i get it man i understand

as long as it stays in deviantart im good

It'd be fine if it WASNT loving EVERYWHERE ON TWITTER INSTAGRAM AND DISCORD OHM GOD IM Goin TO HAVEV ASTR OK