[help] computer wont boot up properly, looped on bios screen

Author Topic: [help] computer wont boot up properly, looped on bios screen  (Read 451 times)

so one day i came back to my pc to get on it, and boom bios screen. i tried exiting it, changing settings, what ever., but it kept looping back
so i woke back up today, i had told my dad to clear the cmos and he did, and it worked for some time. then he went out there to screw it up with an airhose, which had made one of the fans slower. the air hose is like powerful so yeah, but he plugs it back in and its still looping on bios.  so i try fixing it by literally clicking on everything i could until i tried to reinstall windows. i went to do it, trying to reinstall it and boom it didn't reinstall. I notice the, "repair computer" link or what ever at the bottom of the menu, I click i and try everything I can to reset the computer, restore the system, restore to previous build, and even fix the start up. every one came up with an error.  I am currently working on trying to unlock the drive that windows is installed on on the command prompt, i'm taking a break right now but maybe you guys have any suggestions?

I had this issue and no one here helped me. I had to factory reset.

then how are you posting lol liar