Author Topic: Potential TDM  (Read 1702 times)

I didn't want to go public with this until it was done but I'm doing it anyways because the next stage of development is really boring and time consuming, but ultimately worth it *and possibly will kill the project so please motivate me thx*.
The theme is an extraterrestrial planet with opposing bases idk. I was planning for it being Mars but i'm still unsure. This is a proof of concept at best due to it's extremely early stages of development. I was kinda steering towards having the two bases be completely different from one another for playable sake (so it wouldn't get too repetitive) and also grants and incentive to join the other team from time to time.

I'm considering opening this up for anyone that wants to help, I really just need someone to help me outline a layout and I can easily do all the heavy lifting.

I originally intended to use default addons only, but evidently I couldn't resist the additional bricks and events. This still doesn't stop me from trying to match a LEGO aesthetic (as few non-brick models as possible).

The Video

yessss this looks cool

Looks awesome keep it up.

can i help

Sure, I'm not sure how active I'll be. I'll PM you the invite.
I'm probably gonna start the dedicated server so I won't have to be online.